[Oasfaa] Help Please

Kelly Harjo-Cox kharjo-cox at stgregorys.edu
Fri Feb 22 16:45:28 CST 2013

I am new to St. Gregory's University and we have two colleges, one is
traditional and one is a college for working adults.  The College for
Working Adults financial aid is awarded on a credit hour non term award
year which I am not really familiar with . What I am looking for is
someone in OASFAA land that awards financial aid this way and would be
willing to help (mentor) me through this learning process.  Thank you in
advance to anyone who can or is willing to take on this project.

Kelly A.Harjo-Cox

Director of Financial Aid Services

T 405.878.5396

   1.888.STGREGS