[Oasfaa] Go Army?

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:42:19 CST 2013

We've had a rep w/ GoArmy contact us to setup an account to certify students for their benefits. I don't know anything about this and to my knowledge, have not had any students who qualify for their program. She mentioned that we had to have signed the MOU with the DOD in order to participate and although I didn't know it, we apparently had signed the MOU (different story for a different day.)

So, all that to say, does anyone know anything about this program? Who is this Dominique person that continues to call everyone on campus until she gets the answer she wants (yes)?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this issue for me.

Jonna