[Oasfaa] Herring Bank Cards

myrna cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Thu Jul 11 09:37:24 CDT 2013

Good Morning,
Do any of you use Herring Bank (or Higher One) for your refunds and also
allow the student to charge books etc against their "Wallets"?  I would
like to know if you still have them sign the authorization to withhold
books from their title IV funds.  Just looking for some input on how our
process may change.  We have always given the students a paper book voucher
to charge their books on campus and they signed the authorization on that
form.  We are now moving to the "wallets" with their id/debit card.

Thanks for any advice.
*Myrna Cross*
*Director, Financial Aid*
*Western Oklahoma State College*