[Oasfaa] OASFAA 2013-2014 Membership

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Tue Jul 23 11:09:22 CDT 2013

Happy New Fiscal Year from OASFAA!!

It is time for the first Membership request/renewal for the 2013-2014 year.

If you have not yet become involved in the activities sponsored by the Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, now is a perfect time to learn about OASFAA and all that we do as an association.  If you are new to the idea of OASFAA, you can check out our website at http://www.oasfaaok.com/index.php.  If you are not signed up for the OASFAA electronic mailing list, you can find subscription instructions at http://www.oasfaaok.com/mailingList.php.

As OASFAA's Treasurer-elect for the 2013-2014 year, I am now in the process of requesting membership information.  Please read through the attached letter, check out the website, and if you still have questions, please feel free to contact me at sprater4 at uco.edu<mailto:sprater4 at uco.edu>, or 405.974.2300.

Please note that the SECOND page of the Application is REQUIRED to make sure we have an updated membership directory.
Also Note that Purchase Orders will NOT be accepted this year.

Here is a list of your OASFAA Board for the 2013-2014 year if you want to contact any of us.

President

Lori Boyd

Oklahoma State University

President Elect

Dustin Davidson

Moore Norman Technology Center

Past President

Becky Garrett

University of Central Oklahoma

Secretary

Karen Jeffers

Tulsa Community College

Treasurer

Audra Main

Treasurer Elect

Susan Prater

University of Central Oklahoma

Delegate at Large

Jonna Raney

Oklahoma Baptist University

Delegate at Large

Kim Cook

Southwestern Oklahoma State University

Thanks and have a great day.

Susan Prater

OASFAA Treasurer Elect
Director, Student Financial Services
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.2300

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.