[Oasfaa] 2013-2014 OASFAA Elections

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Jun 5 12:02:29 CDT 2013

The 2013-2014 OASFAA election of officers has concluded and your new officers have been determined.  Effective July 1, 2013, your new Board members are:

President-Elect:           Dustin Davidson, Moore Norman Technology Center
Treasurer-Elect:          Susan Prater, University of Central Oklahoma
Secretary:                    Karen Jeffers, Tulsa Community College
Delegate-at-Large:     Kim Cook, Southwestern Oklahoma State University

When the new year takes effect, in addition to those listed above, your other Board members are:

President:                    Lori Boyd, Oklahoma State University
Past-President:            Becky Garrett, University of Central Oklahoma
Treasurer:                   Audra Main, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Delegate-at-Large:     Jonna Raney, Oklahoma Baptist University

>From everyone involved in OASFAA, I want to express my gratitude for those who are willing to serve, either in a position on the Board or on a committee.  Volunteers are always needed, and it is never too late to get involved!

My prayers go out to all those who have been affected by the severe weather.  I don't know about you all, but I have never looked so forward to the repetitive 7 day forecast of nothing but hot, humid weather.

Mendy Schmerer
2012-2013 OASFAA Past President
2012-2013 OASFAA Nominations/Elections Chair
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117