[Oasfaa] Financial Aid Advisor Positon Open

Teresa Franklin Teresa.Franklin at twsweld.com
Mon Jun 17 08:59:46 CDT 2013

Tulsa Welding School - Tulsa Campus - has an opening for a Financial Aid Advisor. Qualifications are a high school diploma and would prefer some Financial Aid experience. This position will be packaging local and distance students. This position does not process Financial Aid. If you know someone who you feel is a fast learner and would like to give them the information I would consider training.  Pay starts at $14.50 per hour. Will consider paying more depending on experience. Please e-mail or fax me your resume' if interested.

Sincerely,

Teresa Franklin
Regional Financial Aid Director

Tulsa Welding School
2545 E. 11th Street, Tulsa, OK 74104

P: 800/331-2934 ext 230 (toll free) | F: 918/295-6812
E: Teresa.Franklin at twsweld.com<mailto:teresa.franklin at twsweld.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD538C.5986DD70]

[f_logo.jpg]Connect with us<http://www.facebook.com/tulsaweldingschool>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of
StrataTech Education Group and/or its affiliates, are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you
are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason
to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately from
your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.