[Oasfaa] TEACH??

Berg, Julie julie.berg at okstate.edu
Tue Mar 5 12:43:48 CST 2013

We're doing the same

Julie M Berg
Associate Director
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Oklahoma State University
405-744-7295

From: oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Susan Prater
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:23 PM
To: Jonna Raney; oasfaa at onenet.net
Subject: Re: [Oasfaa] TEACH??

Unfortunately we read it to mean any first disbursement from here on, during the sequester so per DOE recommendation, we plan on delaying further TEACH Grant 1st disbursements and approving any new TEACH awards until further notice from the feds.  We are notifying our College of Education about this as well.

If I have this interpreted incorrectly, someone out there please correct me.

Susan Prater
Director, Student Financial Services
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.2300