[Oasfaa] Update to Conference Registration

Becky Garrett bgarrett at uco.edu
Thu Mar 7 09:49:34 CST 2013

Once again, a change to the conference registration site.  After many delays and technical difficulties, we are now able to get registration up and running on our website.  To register for the spring conference to be held at the Tulsa Renaissance Hotel on April 17, 18 and 19, 2013, please go to our website, www.oasfaaok.com<http://www.oasfaaok.com>.  You will not need to use Survey Monkey for registration, as was stated in our previous email.  We are sorry for the confusion and the delay in getting registration available this year

Becky Garrett
OASFAA President
Assistant Director for Technical Services
Office of Student Financial Aid
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034