[Oasfaa] Registration is now available for our Spring Conference

Kelnar, Kelli kkelnar at ocap.org
Thu Mar 7 15:20:50 CST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

The 2013 Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (OASFAA) Conference is scheduled for April 17-19 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center in Tulsa.  The theme this year is "Clues for Solving the Mysteries of Financial Aid".  Please visit the OASFAA website to register, www.oasfaaok.com<http://www.oasfaaok.com>.  The registration deadline is April 9.  A late charge of $25 will be added to the conference cost if your registration is received after this date.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE1B47.59A90480]
This year's conference fees are as follows:

*         Registration for members:  $150

*         Registration for non-members:  $200

*         Registration for exhibitors:  $150

*         Table for exhibitors:  $150

*         Wednesday only registration for members and non-members:  $25

*         Thursday only registration for members and non-members:  $100

*         Friday only registration for members and non-members:  $25

*         Anyone who wishes to attend the conference for more than one day must pay the full registration fee of $150 ($200 for non-members).
If you have not already completed your OASFAA membership form, you will have an opportunity to complete this process as part of the conference registration.  We have attached a copy of the membership form to this email.

Please send all conference payments to:

Dustin Davidson
P.O. Box 47014
Norman, OK 73069
405.816.9614 - Phone

If you need to make hotel reservations, please use the following link to access the hotel's registration website:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tulbr-renaissance-tulsa-hotel-and-convention-center?toDate=4/19/13&groupCode=OASOASA&stop_mobi=yes&fromDate=4/16/13&app=resvlink&hwslo=2&orgref=none.

The deadline for hotel reservations is April 2 and our room rate will be $77 per night.

There is a tentative agenda for the conference available on our website, www.oasfaaok.com<http://www.oasfaaok.com>.

Exhibitors:  Exhibitors can begin setting up their tables any time after 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 17.  Electrical costs will be complimentary at the Renaissance Hotel, but please indicate that on your registration.  Teardown will begin after the last break on Thursday afternoon.  Also, in an effort to save on expenses, OASFAA will not be providing snacks at the conference breaks.  Exhibitors are therefore encouraged to bring candy, cookies, mints or any small food  items, if possible, to distribute at their table.  Thanks in advance!

We hope you are able to join us for a worthwhile and fun conference, meeting new people and visiting with old friends and learning about financial aid.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thanks!

Kelli Kelnar
OASFAA Corporate Relations Chair
Oklahoma College Assistance Program
405.234.4313  Phone
405.234.4547  Fax
866.443.7420  Toll Free
kkelnar at ocap.org<mailto:kkelnar at ocap.org>
UCanGo2.org

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CE1B1E.6F2CF830]

Note: This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this information and attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law including, but not limited to, the Privacy Act of 1974. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this communication from your system.