[Oasfaa] Spring Conference

Becky Garrett bgarrett at uco.edu
Mon Mar 11 10:19:29 CDT 2013

Nancy, Terri, Alicia and I went by the hotel Friday afternoon after lunch.   We had some of our questions answered from the board meeting.

1.        It is okay for the vendors to have bottled water and/or sodas available at their table.

2.       We can have Justin Draeger use the suite on Tuesday night, they will then clean the suite and Lisa Hopper will have the suite for the remainder of the conference.

3.       We checked out the Chuy's Mexican restaurant, which is close to the hotel, and they can reserve space for us for Tuesday night dinner.  We are going to push the dinner back to 6:30, then the board meeting at 8:00 back at the hotel.

Please encourage people to register for the conference.  It looks like we have about 75 registered at this time.

If you have any further suggestions or ideas for the conference, please let me know.  Thanks so much for everything you do for the association.  I really appreciate all your hard work.

Becky Garrett
Assistant Director for Technical Services
Office of Student Financial Aid
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034