[Oasfaa] Volunteering on a NASFAA Committee

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.edu
Fri Mar 15 13:04:09 CDT 2013

>>> On 3/15/2013 at 1:01 PM, in message <D4F9118AE5FC4C4FAFC074CA0BB4D6D55A8F6A31 at Quattroporte.gcccdom.gccc.cc.ar.us>, Lisa Hopper <LHopper at npcc.edu> wrote:

VIDEO: Volunteer by March 29 to Serve on a 2013-14 NASFAA Committee! ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iE5IjU8arE )
Committee volunteers are the life-blood of NASFAA, and help support and inform the work we do to fulfill our mission for members. We have now opened the call for committee volunteers ( http://www.nasfaa.org/Membership/volunteer-process/Volunteer_Opportunities.aspx ) for NASFAA's 2013-14 year of service (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014). The deadline for completing the 2013-14 NASFAA Volunteer Form ( http://www.nasfaa.org/Form.aspx?ekfrm=13324 ) is Friday, March 29. For more information on volunteering with NASFAA, be sure to view the video featuring NASFAA President Justin Draeger!