[Oasfaa] FW: Please send out on your state list serves

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Mon Mar 18 08:22:10 CDT 2013

Good Morning OASFAA Members,

NASFAA is calling for volunteers to serve in 2013-2014.  Please see the message below and link to the Volunteer Form for your involvement options.
It's a great way to network for nationwide contacts and get to know other FAAs in other regions and see them at NASFAA.

Have a great day.

Susan Prater
SWASFAA Rep
VIDEO: Volunteer by March 29 to Serve on a 2013-14 NASFAA Committee!<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iE5IjU8arE>

Committee volunteers are the life-blood of NASFAA, and help support and inform the work we do to fulfill our mission for members. We have now opened the call for committee volunteers<http://www.nasfaa.org/Membership/volunteer-process/Volunteer_Opportunities.aspx> for NASFAA's 2013-14 year of service (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014). The deadline for completing the 2013-14 NASFAA Volunteer Form<http://www.nasfaa.org/Form.aspx?ekfrm=13324> is Friday, March 29. For more information on volunteering with NASFAA, be sure to view the video featuring NASFAA President Justin Draeger!