[Oasfaa] Mandy Shaw - OASFAA member passing

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Wed Mar 27 15:28:19 CDT 2013

Posted on behalf of Terri Cochran - NSU

It is with a heavy heart that I share with you the loss of one of our NSU financial aid family members.
Mandy Shaw died in a car accident on Saturday, March 23, 2013 in Kansas.  Mandy graduated from NSU in December 2011 with a Bachelors of Art in Psychology.  She was hired in January 2012 in Student Financial Services as a Financial Aid Counselor.   She loved to serve students in her counselor role.  Mandy was admitted into NSU's Department of Education School Counseling Masters program in August 2012.  She worked full time and attended graduate school part time.
Her funeral service will be held at Crescent Valley Church at 25641 S. Crescent Valley Road, Woodall, Oklahoma on Friday, March 29, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.  Services will be provided by Hart's Funeral Home in Tahlequah.

--
Teri Cochran, Ed.D, Director
Student Financial Services

---
This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may Contain Confidential and privileged information.  Such information is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was intended to be sent. Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have received this EMT in error, please notify me the sender by telephone or via return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank You.