[Oasfaa] Prayers & Concern

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Tue May 21 08:37:40 CDT 2013

We had several staff members that live in Moore.  As of right now, I believe all are safe.

One staff member just moved from Moore last weekend and her home in Moore was destroyed.  (Elley Cowan)
Three others lived in neighborhoods that had damage, but their homes were spared.  (Kathi Robinett, Mark Arens and Eric Boyd)
One staff member's mother and uncle lost their homes.  Her sister also had windows blown out and debris everywhere.  As far as I know, everyone is ok.   (Shana Stanton)
One staff member's daughter plays on a competitive softball team with one of the 3rd graders form Plaza Elementary.  As of now, they have not found her.  (Stacie Lyon, staff member - child's name is Sydney Angle)

Brad Burnett lives west of  Shawnee but was spared any damage in Sunday's tornado.  Several of his neighbors were affected.

Prayers are needed for all.

Caryn

Caryn L. Pacheco | Director of Financial Aid Services
The University of Oklahoma | 405.325.9627 |

This communication, including any attachments, may contain private and confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. Forward only to authorized persons. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. This E-mail (including the attachments) is covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.