[Oasfaa] FSA Conference - room available at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Fri Nov 22 11:50:39 CST 2013

Hello....I have an extra room for the FSA conference. If anyone needs a
room at Mandalay Bay, let me know and we can transfer over. Reservation
is for Monday - Friday (4 nights) at rate of $109 plus tax and resort
fee. Let me know before the end of today. Thanks and hope everyone has a
good Thanksgiving next week and safe travels to Vegas for those of you
going to the FSA Conference!

Ron Hancock
National Manager, Nelnet Partner Solutions
918.369.1889 - office
405.826.4131 - cellular
ron.hancock at nelnet.net
www.nelnetloanservicing.com <http://www.nelnetloanservicing.com/>

The information contained in this message is confidential proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail.