[Oasfaa] Financial Aid Manager Posting at Metropolitan Community Colleges- Kansas City

Rowdy.Pyle Rowdy.Pyle at MCCKC.EDU
Wed Oct 9 12:52:59 CDT 2013

October 9, 2013

Dear Financial Aid Professional;
I am writing to alert you to an exciting opportunity in Financial Aid leadership at Metropolitan Community College - Blue River.  We are conducting a search for our next Student Financial Aid Manager, to help lead our institution into the future.  With a new President and an emerging Strategic Plan, we are seeking an experienced financial aid professional, with the desire to lead, innovate and help improve student success and completion.
The details of the position, and the application procedures, are available on our website at the following link:
https://jobs.mcckc.edu/postings/4114
If you have an interest in the position, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 816-604-6620.  Please feel free to forward this information to colleagues or individuals you know with the potential to serve in this important leadership role with MCC-Blue River.  We anticipate screening applicants by the end of October.
Thank you.
Sincerely;
Jon Burke, Ed.D.
Dean of Student Development