[Oasfaa] Blast from the past

Marilyn Schwarz mschwarz at mscok.edu
Wed Apr 2 08:27:07 CDT 2014

I was there as well.  Of course I was also just a baby then.  Great times
and wonderful memories.  I agree with Myrna that it would be great to visit
with all our old friends and colleagues in a couple of weeks.

Marilyn

--
*Marilyn Schwarz*
Financial Aid Director
mschwarz at mscok.edu

 "Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"