[Oasfaa] Blast from the past

Gandy, Penny pgandy at ocap.org
Wed Apr 2 08:46:01 CDT 2014

I also remember that Larry’s boots somehow ended up on his wrong feet and he imagined a chicken was hatching in the lap of the person next to him.  I also remember laughing so hard I had sore muscles the next day.  Aren’t you glad you opened up this can or worms Larry?  I’m glad.  It’s good to visit some really good times in our past.