[Oasfaa] Blast from the past

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Wed Apr 2 11:28:05 CDT 2014

Oh my goodness.  Those were such fun and great times.  I do remember your performance Larry, playing the air guitar and also remember being in the same shape of Pam and Mary were that Pam mentioned in her email.  You truly remained the gentleman you always are Larry.  See, OASFAA Board, these stories are why I said getting a Hypnotist for the spring conference was a good idea.

Susan Prater
Director
UCO Student Financial Services
405.974.2300