[Oasfaa] Conference Registration Reminder

Boyd, Lori lori.boyd at okstate.edu
Thu Apr 3 11:59:12 CDT 2014

Conference Registration Reminder:

Register at http://oasfaaok.org/ for the OASFAA 2014 Spring Conference "The Spirit of Oklahoma". Credit card payments will be accepted at conference.

            Registration for members: $150

            Registration for non-members: $200

            Wednesday only registration for members and non-members: $25

            Thursday only registration for members and non-members: $100

            Friday only registration for members and non-members: $25

Anyone who wishes to attend the conference for more than one day must pay the full registration fee of $150 ($200 for non-member)

The last day to register is April 9th. A $25 late fee will be assessed to the cost of registration after April 9th.

After completing registration you will receive a confirmation email, please use this email as your invoice.

The service project for our OASFAA spring conference, "The Spirit of Oklahoma", will be helping with needs of Briarwood Elementary and Plaza Towers Elementary.  Both school were greatly affected by the May tornadoes that ravaged our state this past year.  We will have a variety of 20 gift baskets that you will have the opportunity to win.  For every dollar donation that you give, you will receive a ticket to be put into the basket of your choice.  We will be taking donations Wednesday and Thursday until 4:30.  Your donations can be made by either cash or check.  The drawings for the baskets will be during the dinner Thursday night.  You must be present to win or you may leave your ticket with a trusted friend who will be present, if you are not able to stay.  We have put together 3 teams for a little friendly competition.  Our gracious team captains will be Ron Hancock, Penny Gandy and Wayne Sparks! I wonder who will Kiss a Pig. We look forward to see each of you at the conference this year!

Entertainment will be provided by Mike Breeze comedy Hypnotist. Watch as the volunteers become the stars of the show as Mike alters their personalities, changes their environments and invites us to tag along to experience the excitement.

Special Invitation to retired and former OASFAA members. Please join us for the banquet and Hypnotist at the Spring OASFAA Conference. Banquet begins at 6:00 p.m., Thursday, April 24, 2014, Reed Conference Center, Mid-West City, OK. Dinner charge is $30 per person payable at the banquet. Please RSVP by April 11 for the meal count to Carol Stanfield at carol.stanfield at tulsacc.edu<mailto:carol.stanfield at tulsacc.edu>.