[Oasfaa] Special Invitation

Carol Stanfield carol.stanfield at tulsacc.edu
Wed Apr 2 16:13:39 CDT 2014

SPECIAL INVITATION
Retired & Former OASFAA Members

Please join us for the banquet and Hypnotist at the Spring OASFAA Conference.
Banquet begins at 6:00 p.m., Thursday, April 24, 2014
Reed Conference Center, Mid-West City, OK.
Dinner Charge is $30 per person payable at the banquet
Please RSVP by April 11 for the meal count to Carol Stanfield at carol.stanfield at tulsacc.edu<mailto:carol.stanfield at tulsacc.edu>

The Conference Committee is appreciative of all the great memories of past conferences, the reminders of treasured friends,  stories of good times and valuable wisdom from our retired and lurking members as shared on the OASFAA listserv today. OASFAA will be honoring 6 long time members joining the ranks of the retired. We are sure you will know several of them and have some valuable retirement advice.  Please come and share old memories and make new memories with us.

Sincerely,
Carol Stanfield
OASFAA Conference Chair