[Oasfaa] Secret?

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Wed Apr 16 09:42:23 CDT 2014

Jonna,
It is definitely ok to tell your board…or anyone else your draft rate.
It is institutional information that you are free to share. The flip side is that you want to make sure they understand what a “draft “ rate is so they do not misconstrue it as official.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852