[Oasfaa] Secret?

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Wed Apr 16 12:36:15 CDT 2014

We share ours with the upper administration.  I figure it is better for us to tell them than for them to hear from another source.  ☺
Ours is also much lower than in the past years, which makes us look good!
Caryn

Caryn L. Pacheco | Director of Financial Aid Services
The University of Oklahoma | 405.325.9627 |

This communication, including any attachments, may contain private and confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. Forward only to authorized persons. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. This E-mail (including the attachments) is covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.