[Oasfaa] Certificate programs

myrna cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Tue Apr 29 08:45:49 CDT 2014

Good Morning!!

I need help!  My VP for Academics asked me yesterday the minimum number of
hours required in a certificate program for it to be eligible for federal
aid.  16 hours popped into my mind but someone in her office thought it was
18.  I know we looked all of that up one year when we had to change the
only certificate program we have (child development) to be elig for aid.  I
have looked through chapter two of the handbook but I can't find what I'm
looking for.

Do any of you know where that is?  I appreciate any help.  Thanks!

*Myrna Cross*
*Director, Financial Aid*
*Western Oklahoma State College*
*2801 N. Main*