[Oasfaa] Request

Carol Stanfield carol.stanfield at tulsacc.edu
Wed Apr 30 15:04:59 CDT 2014

The OASFAA 2014 Spring Conference "The Spirit of Oklahoma" was a great triumph. The service project for Moore Public Schools Tornado Relief was a tremendous success; we were able to raise almost $4,400.00 with the basket donations and the competition was a lot of fun. Thank you to the team captains Ron, Wayne and Penny.

If you did not get a chance to complete the Evaluation form and/or the Volunteer form please take a minute to send us your comments. it takes a host of volunteers to pull each conference together; OASFAA has enriched my life over the years and I thank you all. Your suggestions and/or comments would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a copy of the Evaluation form and a Volunteer form for your convenience.

Carol Stanfield
OASFAA Conference Chair