[Oasfaa] 150 Loans

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Jan 8 09:06:30 CST 2014

My understand is that yes, your academic year needs to reflect your Fall-Spring dates for Spring only attendance, while the loan period is Spring only.  The academic year dates will refer to the entire year when determining remaining eligibility in terms of annual calculations, but the loan period is supposed to show actual attendance.

Hope that helps!

Mendy Schmerer
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid