[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Board Meeting

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Thu Jan 16 09:22:38 CST 2014

Greetings all!  The SWASFAA Board will meet in Arlington, Texas on Monday, January 27th and Tuesday, January 28th.  I am pleased to be representing our great state as Oklahoma's Delegate-At-Large, and as such, one of my responsibilities is to take any of your concerns to the Board.  Should you have any, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Our own Andrew Hammontree is serving as SWASFAA President this year, and I know he has a lot in store for all of us, so stay tuned for details and updates of all the things SWASFAA will have to offer to you this year.

Thank you,

Mendy Schmerer
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid