[Oasfaa] [GRAYMAIL] OU

Beth Fritts BethF at ictctech.com
Wed Jan 22 12:31:21 CST 2014

PRAISE GOD there is no shooter and all is well

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2014, at 12:21 PM, "Pacheco, Caryn L." <cpacheco at ou.edu<mailto:cpacheco at ou.edu>> wrote:

For anyone wondering about our "active shooter" situation.  We are safe.  We had our building locked down quickly and remained locked down for one hour.  Our President is stating it was a false alarm.  They are telling us to stay away from the building that the shooting was reported in, but resume normal activities..   I'll update if I hear anything else.

Caryn

Caryn L. Pacheco | Director of Financial Aid Services
The University of Oklahoma | 405.325.9627 |

This communication, including any attachments, may contain private and confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. Forward only to authorized persons. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. This E-mail (including the attachments) is covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.?? 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.