[Oasfaa] Estimated Cost of Attendance for Loans

myrna cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Wed Jul 16 15:30:07 CDT 2014

Good Afternoon!

I need help!!  lol.....  We're having our audit this week and I need to
find documentation to support my student loan packaging.

Example:  Student enrolled for 3/4 time fall and requested a fall/spring
loan.  This student had a fairly high efc and  she received some sub and
some unsub loan.  No campus based aid or Pell.  For spring, she only
enrolled 1/2 time.  We did not recalculate her unmet need based on her new
enrollment status.

I know I have always followed this policy but I can't find documentation to
show the auditor.  I have read through all of Chapter 3 in the handbook.
Does anyone know where this is addressed?

*Myrna Cross*
*Director, Financial Aid*
*Western Oklahoma State College*
*2801 N. Main*