[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] Leadership Development Workshop

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.edu
Tue Jun 17 06:57:39 CDT 2014

Good morning, everyone.

The email below went out on the SWASFAA listserv yesterday, but I wanted to forward it to those of you who may have missed it.  Mendy has done an excellent job of serving as the Oklahoma Delegate for SWASFAA this year, and I'm excited that she agreed to chair the Leadership Development Committee as well.  We're lucky to have her in our state!

Thanks,
Andrew Hammontree
SWASFAA President