[Oasfaa] Nasfaa Attendees

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Sun Jun 29 20:36:09 CDT 2014

Super!  We missed you Dustin, and  Beverly. There were 10 of us in the end after several travel challenges for some of our OASFAA buds whose travel plans were delayed; Nancy, Laura, Mendy, Andrew, Jerome, Doug, Sheila, Caryn, Charly, (former OK, and now in KS), & Susan.  We ate at Merchants on Broadway.  Nashville's quite the lively place on Broadway.  Had a great meal and and visit.

Caryn and Mendy did a great job in making the reservations.

Susan

 I didn't get in to Nashville until late Saturday, how did the meet up go?

Sent from my iPhone