[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring Conference Service Project

Carol Stanfield carol.stanfield at tulsacc.edu
Wed Mar 12 09:45:21 CDT 2014

Good morning OASFAA,

The service project for our OASFAA spring conference, "The Spirit of Oklahoma", will be helping with needs of Briarwood Elementary and Plaza Towers Elementary.  Both schools were greatly affected by the May tornadoes that ravaged our state this past year.  We will have a variety of 20 gift baskets that you will have the opportunity to win.  For every dollar donation that you give, you will receive a ticket to be put into the basket of your choice.  We will be taking donations Wednesday and Thursday until 4:30.  Your donations can be made by either cash or check.  The drawings for the baskets will be during the dinner Thursday night.  You must be present to win or you may leave your ticket with a trusted friend who will be present, if you are not able to stay.  We have put together 3 teams for a little friendly competition.  Our gracious team captains will be Ron Hancock, Penny Gandy and Wayne Sparks!  You can find who your team captain is and what team your school is on from the attached list.  We look forward to see each of you at the conference this year!

Carol Stanfield
OASFAA Conference Chair