[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring Conference Service Project

Sparks, Wayne wsparks at ocap.org
Wed Mar 12 13:48:42 CDT 2014

I'm sorry for those of you that are on Team 3, Team Tres, or Team Triad, very original Mrs. Gandy.

Welcome Team "Sooner Spirit"!

Just wanted to let you know that we are still in the free agency period and for those that want to come be on a  conference winning team like our own Oklahoma City Thunder, come on! Team Sooner Spirit will welcome you with open arms. In the competition, Team Triad will be placing, oh well I'll let the name say it all!

Penny is right on one count, the winners will  be Briarwood Elementary and Plaza Towers Elementary schools. Show Me the Money!

Good Luck and come see some of your fellow OASFAAians Hypnotized on Thursday's entertainment night!

Wayne Sparks
Team Sooner Spirit