[Oasfaa] OTAG Deadline

Magee, Irala imagee at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 31 10:42:12 CDT 2014

This is a reminder that Monday, April 7th, is the final deadline for submitting spring 2014 OTAG award claims to our office for payment.  This includes new awards, reinstated awards, and supplemental requests for students needing additional funds to complete the full disbursements they are eligible to receive in the spring semester.

Attached for your information is a spreadsheet that compares each institution's final 2012-2013 OTAG awards statistics with 2013-2014 to date.

We need cooperation from all institutions in wrapping up spring OTAG awarding and disbursement activities as quickly as possible.

If your institution needs a pre-populated Award Claim Form or a spring 2014 Reconciliation Report for a final check to ensure that you have claimed awards for all of your eligible students, please send an e-mail request to reports at otag.org<https://mail08.nwosu.edu/OWA/redir.aspx?C=cd2110e794e64f848b38cad5352c01bc&URL=mailto%3areports%40otag.org>.

Please contact our office if you have questions or we can be of assistance.

Irala K. Magee
Director of Scholarship and Grant Administration
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
(405) 225-9378
Fax (405) 225-9392