[Oasfaa] New OASFAA website

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Mon Mar 31 22:22:33 CDT 2014

Looks great!  Good job!
Caryn Pacheco
University of Oklahoma

From: oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC)
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:11 AM
To: oasfaa at lists.onenet.net
Subject: [Oasfaa] New OASFAA website

In all the hubbub of OASFAA's annual conference registration and Support Staff Training registration recently, a big announcement was allowed to fall through the cracks.

After many years, the OASFAA Board decided our site was due for a new look and some updated functionality.  When you have a few minutes, if you haven't already, check out the new look of www.oasfaaok.org<http://www.oasfaaok.org>.

It's brighter look and simplified organization makes this your go-to place to get OASFAA related information-conference information, contact information for Board and committee members, membership directory information, directions for signing up for the OASFAA listserv, and a quick link to the OASFAA Facebook page.

*         The addition of a Quick Links menu on the left makes quick work of finding the most popular OASFAA related details.

*         The Conference page is new, with a dedicated page just for, well, if it weren't obvious, conference information.  And get registered for the conference while you're there!

*         The Inside OASFAA page has been reorganized and makes contact information, documents, and other pertinent information easy to find.

*         The membership directory has been updated to be much more user friendly than in the past.

*         The Facebook icon at the top of the page makes it super easy to get to the Facebook page (so click on that so you can go like it, if you're not a fan already!)

As Electronic Initiatives Chair this year, it has been my pleasure to coordinate this project between our site developers, Studio FJ<http://studiofj.com/> , and the OASFAA Board.  It is our hope and intention that our site can be used as a resource to OASFAA members in one way or another.  If you have a suggestion for the site, feel free to contact me.

Thank you, and I hope to see you all at the conference in just less than a month!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301