[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] OASFAA Blog Article

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon May 19 10:30:36 CDT 2014

More than one post to the OASFAA listserv in a day?  What?  It must be some sort of pre-Memorial Day weekend craziness around here!

I cannot encourage you enough to sign up to receive the SWASFAA blog updates at www.swasfaa.org/b.  Andrew, Francis Tuttle Financial Aid Director and this year's SWASFAA President, is doing a fantastic job of reaching out to the community.  You'll want to hear about the latest goings-on with SWASFAA, and not to mention all of Andrew's adventures this year.

This blog entry highlights our very own OASFAA conference.  It was only a couple of weeks ago, but it was nice to think about our wonderful conference again, especially the Thursday night entertainment event!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301