[Oasfaa] Alicia Smith's husband

Nancy Vollertsen nvollertsen at uco.edu
Tue Nov 25 08:22:52 CST 2014

I am so sad to let everyone know that my dear friend Alicia Smith's husband Arlan passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly on Friday, November 21. Arlan was a great guy with a huge smile, and he never met a stranger. A memorial service will be held for Arlan at 4:00 on Saturday, November 29th at:

Miracle Revival Center
901 NW 6th
Oklahoma City

Condolences may be sent to Alicia at:

Alicia Smith
821 Musgrave Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73114

Please keep Alicia and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Nancy

Nancy Vollertsen
Counselor
Office of Student Financial Aid
100 N. University Drive
Box 162
Edmond, OK  73034
(405) 974-2379

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.