[Oasfaa] Enrollment Reporting

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Tue Oct 14 14:38:41 CDT 2014

Clearinghouse is used at OU.

Caryn L. Pacheco | Director of Financial Aid Services
The University of Oklahoma | 405.325.9627 |

This communication, including any attachments, may contain private and confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. Forward only to authorized persons. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. This E-mail (including the attachments) is covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.