[Oasfaa] FW: [SWASFAA Team Chatter] Registration closes soon for Leadership Workshop!

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Oct 15 10:33:13 CDT 2014

Hey, have you heard? There's a SWASFAA conference, Boot Camp, and Leadership Workshop coming up.  Just wanted to pass this along in case you didn't know.  Check out the latest blog post at http://swasfaa.org/b/.

Happy Financial Aid Appreciation Day!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid