[Oasfaa] FW: Financial Aid Services - USSA II Position Open

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Tue Sep 9 12:22:37 CDT 2014

Anyone want to join the University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services Team?  We have an opening in our Client Services area!

University Student Services Assistant II - is now open for application in Financial Aid Services, Client Services area.

Pay:  $29,080

Functions Include:
-          Evaluate and review financial aid information; from application process through disbursement.
-          Determine additional aid opportunities available.
-          Advise and communicate with parents, students, campus offices and outside organizations.

Minimum Qualifications:
-          High School diploma or GED.
-          12 months experience in a Student Services area and/or multi-contact center.

To view the full job listing and to apply for this position, go to:   https://jobs.ou.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Caryn

Caryn L. Pacheco | Director of Financial Aid Services
The University of Oklahoma | 405.325.9627 |

This communication, including any attachments, may contain private and confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. Forward only to authorized persons. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. This E-mail (including the attachments) is covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.