[Oasfaa] FW: [SWASFAA Team Chatter] Mid-Level registration

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon Apr 13 08:58:06 CDT 2015

I hope everyone who was able to attend the OASFAA conference had a wonderful, productive time.  For those of you who couldn't attend, I hope you can join us at the annual conference next year.  We will be in Oklahoma City at the brand new Embassy Suites April 13th, 14th, and 15th, 2016.  Make sure to mark your calendars now!

And for those of you interested in an update about SWASFAA's Mid-Level Training, please see below for my latest blog post.

I hope you are all getting some much needed rain!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301