[Oasfaa] Summer Schedule

Denise Conklin dconklin at hc.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:46:18 CDT 2015

Our summer hours are 9-5 Monday-Thursday and closed on Friday from June
1-July 31.  We are a small school but we do have to make the time count
while we are open to keep pace with fall packaging.  We also use a third
party servicer for verification and packaging so our situation may not be a
fair comparison for you.

Denise Conklin

Denise Conklin

Director of Financial Aid