[Oasfaa] Summer Schedule

myrna cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Wed Apr 22 11:58:26 CDT 2015

Western Oklahoma State College is open 7:30 to 5:30 Monday thru Thursday
from June 1st thru July 23rd this year.  We will be closed on Fridays
during this time.  We do not have classes on Fridays and have had a similar
schedule (closed on Fridays) for many years now.  It is a change of pace
for our staff and our students have never complained as far as I know.
This saves on utilities as well as staff cost on commuting.  Good Luck!!

*Myrna Cross*
*Director, Financial Aid*
*Western Oklahoma State College*
*2801 N. Main*