[Oasfaa] Mark your Calendar!

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Wed Dec 16 15:42:00 CST 2015

The OASFAA conference will be here before you know it! Mark your calendar now to be at the beautiful Embassy Suites in downtown OKC April 13-15. The program committee is working hard to put together a great agenda, so I hope you'll plan to join us as we learn all about PPY, Perkins (whatever the issues are at that point), and any other new regulations that they throw at us between now and April.

The theme for the conference is "Thunderstruck? Rumbling through the "Peakes" of Financial Aid". There will be a lot of OKC Thunder decor, auction prizes and much more!

Watch for registration information in early February.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jonna Raney
OBU