[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] Mid-Level Training

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon Feb 2 09:51:41 CST 2015

I'm pleased to announce that SWASFAA's Mid-Level Training event now has a date!  Please read below for more information.  I will have many more details to pass along soon, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid