[Oasfaa] FW: [SWASFAA Team Chatter] Verification Webinar and Mid-Level Training

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:05:19 CST 2015

Don't you love it when Andrew posts a new blog??  What a great, and entertaining, way to end the week.  Sorry to hear about your plumbing woes though, Andrew!

I'll have more details about the agenda and registration for our Mid-Level event very, very soon.  I promise!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301