[Oasfaa] OTAG Reminder

Magee, Irala imagee at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 24 13:20:38 CST 2015

This is a reminder that Monday, March 2nd  is the date by which all institutions participating in the OTAG program must have submitted their initial spring semester award claim.

While March 2nd is NOT the final deadline for submitting spring OTAG award claims, we do request cooperation from all institutions in finalizing their spring award claims as soon as possible.

If you need a pre-populated OTAG Award Claim Form, please send e-mail to reports at otag.org<mailto:reports at otag.org> .  For all schools that have not submitted a spring claim, pre-populated claims will be placed on O-SAFE today for your convenience.

If you need a blank OTAG Award Claim Form template, you can go to http://www.okhighered.org/admin-fac/FinAidResources/otag.shtml to retrieve one.

Also, remember that the spring award FAFSA filing deadline was extended to April 5, 2014 for spring-only awards.

We appreciate your assistance in delivering OTAG funds to Oklahoma's students, and we appreciate your cooperation in finalizing your spring OTAG award claims and disbursements as expeditiously as possible.  Please contact our office if you have questions or need assistance with the OTAG award claim process.
Irala K. Magee
Director of Scholarship and Grant Administration
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
(405) 225-9378
Fax (405) 225-9392