[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] Register for Boot Camp 2015

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Jul 21 10:48:36 CDT 2015

Are you fairly new to financial aid?  Or in need of a refresher?  Boot Camp registration, http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/conferences/site/index.html, is open!

In addition to being the SWASFAA Delegate for Oklahoma, one of my other hats is a Boot Camp trainer.  Can I just tell you that you've got one of the best training committees around?  The Boot Camp Committee is eager to share these few days of intense training with you!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301