[Oasfaa] SAP

Muret, Shawna J. smuret at ou.edu
Tue Jul 28 11:01:50 CDT 2015

We do not apply SAP rules to our athletic scholarships.  The student-athletes agree to certain academic criteria as part of their signed FAA.

Thank you!

Shawna J. Muret
Associate Director
Athletic Scholarships | Financial Aid
University of Oklahoma
1000 Asp Ave, Rm 312
Norman, OK 73019
(405) 325-2166
[OU State]
This communication, including any attachments, may contain private and confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. Forward only to authorized persons. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. This E-mail (including the attachments) is covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.