[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] Nominate for a SWASFAA Leadership Position!

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:05:29 CDT 2015

Oklahoma financial aid administrators have so much talent, and so many resources, to offer to SWASFAA.  If you are considering getting involved, now is a great time.  The Oklahoma Delegate-At-Large is a position I highly recommend if you want a good place to start at on the Board.  My position as DAL will end on December 31st, so it will be someone else's responsibility to represent this great state on the SWASFAA Board.  And to inundate the listserv with emails, among other duties.

Will it be you?

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid